Vision and Mission
Reflecting Eltham, where the historic and
contemporary meet in a thriving
Where people live in harmony
and want to visit, live and work.
- Produce a high quality, interesting, topical and local colour magazine.
- Seek out and write about the good in our community.
- Listen to the community of Eltham and reflect the needs wants and desires.
- Promote a message of understanding and tolerance
- Within editorial policy speak out against crime and injustice
- Highlight bureaucracy, incompetence and shortfallís while applauding progress, good judgement and innovation in local policy
- Preserve the good in Eltham and work to renew those things that require improvement and attention.
- Work in partnership with local bodies and people to promote Eltham
- Assist in the creation of an accessible, safe and high quality environment for the benefit of businesses, residents and visitors
- Enhance Elthamís vitality and viability by helping to attracting new investment and businesses which reflect and build on Elthamís identity as a Royal Town
- Encourage events and activities which will raise the profile of Eltham and promote it as an attractive, lively place which people will want to visit and return to
- Be involved in the efforts of the public and private sectors and the community to work in partnership for the benefit of Eltham
- To help create the conditions for sustainable economic growth in Eltham - to promote greater and more frequent use of Elthamís shops and services and to encourage more visitors and tourism